Re: Looking for a circuit design for bandpass active audio filter

Donald Hellen

On Sat, 26 Dec 2020 08:30:55 -0500, "Richard in NC via groups.io"
<w4mcd=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Have you looked at a Autek QF-1 audio filter?

This is probably close to what might work. Instead of using a high
pass and a low pass filter together it has a variable selectivity pot
to widen or narrow the bandwidth.

I think I can make a better one with steeper slopes but I'll have to
read about this one some. I could mount this inside the speaker
enclosure and move the controls to the front panel, then add holes for
the two toggle switches. It could be made to work.

I'll have to decide if I want to roll my own and have that feel-good
feeling of doing it myself or buying one.

Donald -- AD8DY
Formerly KJ3I

Join main@HamRadioHelp.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.