****HRHG Bi-Weekly Group Statement - Mon, 01/11/2021 #cal-notice

main@HamRadioHelp.groups.io Calendar <noreply@...>

****HRHG Bi-Weekly Group Statement

When:
Monday, 11 January 2021
6:00am to 7:00am
(GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

All group members are welcome to post here on this message board so for those that have questions please don't be shy and for those that have answers please feel free to give advice to others (what you put into this group you will get back so participate if you have a chance). Although we would like to focus on testing subject matter any Ham Radio subject matter is allowed.

For those of you that have not introduced yourself we welcome you to do so and all those that might be taking their first Ham Tech test to those Hams upgrading if you would like to share when you are taking tests we would like to put you on our "Calendar" to remind all group memebers when you are testing.

Join main@HamRadioHelp.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.