Topics

Looking for a tiny switch for a Yaesu FT-767GX

Donald Hellen

I am in need for a tiny switch that's used behind the RH bank of switches on a Yaesu 767GX. I attached a photo if it goes through. It's the same as the top switch close to the middle of the picture

I'm also looking for anyone who removed the display and switch panel (it's one piece) to repair something then tried to get it all back together and line everything up with the switches into the buttons. I wouldn't have removed that panel were it not for the fact that two of the buttons fell back into a crevice behind the front panel. The switch I need is the one for the RF Power button. The Digital SWR switch is just above it.

Of course, I could add another ugly switch in there but I'd prefer for it to look like it's original, not "customized."

I don't know where to start to find one and I don't know what specifics I would use in a search. Of course, if someone has that board and it's not working, I could use it for the switch.

If this radio uses the same switches as another radio, let me know and I will search for a board for it. Maybe the 757GX? If that's the case I can post in that group.

f the pic doesn't come through and you are handy with these things, email me directly at my all sign at qsl dot net. That will forward to a permanent college address then to my ISP address.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!

Donald -- AD8DY
Formerly KJ3I